Get Free Shipping on orders over $99 within the contiguous US. Use code FREESHIPPING (see exclusions)
- Posted: August 30, 2022Categories: Featured Liquid Cooled PCsComments: 103Tags: water cooled pc, pc modding, featured rigsFeatured Rig #8 from veteran PC modder snefRead more »
- Posted: March 28, 2022Categories: Product SpotlightsComments: 2Read more »
External radiators are getting more popular every day. We're taking a close look at the MO-RA3 radiator system from Watercool.
- Posted: March 14, 2022Categories: PC Building Knowledge Base, PC ModdingComments: 1Tags: pc modding, custom pcRead more »
Custom PC modding is getting more and more popular - from water cooling to custom sleeving, people are making their PCs onw of a kind. Today we're looking at ways to customize your PC with electrical add-ons and modifications.
- Posted: February 28, 2022Categories: PC ModdingTags: pc moddingRead more »
Want to make your PC look different? Want to add some security? We're going over some of the options available to replace the stock power switch on your PC
- Posted: February 17, 2022Categories: Featured Liquid Cooled PCsComments: 122Read more »
We get a peek at veteran modder Brian Carter's latest build themed on the game Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries!
- Posted: February 07, 2022Tags: pc modding, case fansRead more »
Noise from your PC is irritating and distracting. Come take a look at how to identify the source of the noise in your PC and how to eliminate it.
- Posted: January 10, 2022Comments: 104Tags: water cooling, water cooled pc, reservoirs, pc moddingRead more »
What does a water cooler have to do to make his custom rig stand out? We look at five different liquid-cooled PCs with creative reservoirs.
- Posted: December 27, 2021Comments: 8Read more »
Bending, cutting and installing rigid tubing for your new PC water cooling system can be a challenge. Learn how to handle every step of the process with TITAN RIG!
- Posted: October 11, 2021Categories: PC Building Knowledge Base, PC ModdingTags: pc modding, custom pcWe examine the proper tools for drilling holes in various materials, as well as the techniques to best use them. From simple twist drills to multi-sized unibits, find out how to do your drilling right!Read more »
- Posted: October 04, 2021Categories: PC ModdingComments: 1Tags: pc moddingAcrylic is an amazing material, but how do you work with it? We show you how to cut, bend, drill, polish and etch acrylic for your PC mods!Read more »