Looking at the different options available for coolant to use in your custom liquid-cooled PC. Find out what cools best!Read more »
PC Building Knowledge Base
Titan Rig's PC Building Knowledge Base is a series of articles covering the topics you need to know as a custom PC builder. We'll be covering water cooling of course, and other aspects of custom PC building that can help you make your new custom PC the best it can be.
- Read more »
A visual guide to specialty fittings used for custom PC water cooling.
- Examining the different kinds of adapter fittings available for custom PC water cooling. Angles, extenders, multi-port and offset adapters are shown and explained in detail.Read more »
- A closer look at compression fittings used in custom PC water cooling. Compression fittings for both flexible and rigid tubing are examined - how they work and what options you have as a PC builder.Read more »
- Find out about different types of tubing used in custom PC water cooling. Flexible and rigid, different materials and sizes, even tools and accessories are covered in the guide to tubing for your custom water-cooled PC.Read more »
- A guide to choosing the best distribution plate for your custom water-cooled PC. We look at types, uses and the pros and cons of distro plates.Read more »
- Read more »
We show you how to choose the best pump/reservoir combo for your custom water-cooled PC. Different types and form factors are covered as well as the pros and cons.
- A guide to reservoirs for your custom water cooled PC. We discuss types or reservoirs, sizes, materials and accessories.Read more »
- Learn all about pumps for your custom PC water cooling loop. Understanding factors like size, flow rates, head pressure and power will help you choose the right pump.Read more »
- A look at the things to consider when buying a custom water cooling PC radiator. Size, materials, fin count, thickness - all these and more are explained.Read more »