The CFP30 fan and digital RGB controller offers a high power of 30 watts per channel. With a total of four channels, that makes up to a total of 120 watts of available power. With the CFP30 you really get enough power for the fans and lighting of a system. The controller is infinitely variable between 2 to 12 volts, even a complete shutdown is possible. There is a total of three 3-pin fan connections and five digital RGB LED lighting connections. The lighting is controlled via an enclosed infrared remote control.
The controller is mounted in one of the PCI slots of the case and is equipped with a black anodized aluminum bezel. Power is supplied via a 4-pin Molex connector for direct connection to the power supply.
- Compatibility: 1x PCI-panel
- Dimensions: 148.5 x 42.5 x 65 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum
- Colour: Black
- Fan ducts: 3 x 3-pin (max 30 W per channel)
- Voltage: stepless 2 - 12 V
- RGB LED Slots: 5x 3-pin (5V digital)
- 1x 4-pin Molex 3x 3-pin (fan)
- 5x 3-pin (digital RGB LED lighting)
- 1x infrared remote control