PrimoChill's RSX compression fittings has made color adaptation in your system seemless. Expanding on that PrimoChill brainstormed up these inserts to allow you to use flexible tubing with Rigid fittings. This concept allows you to switch between flexible and rigid in your system without buying new fittings. Take it one step further and use mix matched tubing in the same system while all fittings look the same! These inserts are compatible with RSX, Revolver and Ghost compressions and couplers.
The RSX fitting truly represents the principles of PrimoChill. A fitting built for functionality complimented by its distinct aesthetics. Now they are available for all applications.
Tube Insert expands on our compression fittings that lead the industry in innovation and ease of use.
A continuous industry leader in style and function within the water cooling community.
Quick and simple installation with minimization of leakage
- Material:Nickel Plated Brass
- Height:10mm total
- Tube Compatibility:PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Flexible Tubing - 3/8in. ID x 1/2in. OD
- Fitting Compatibility:RSX, Revolver and Ghost compressions and couplers.
- 12x PrimoChill 1/2in. Rigid Fitting to Flex Tubing Insert
- Cut flexible tubing end square
- Push insert into tube end till flush
- Follow same installation as rigid tube usage
- Install thread o-ring snug to base
- Install tube o-ring on outside of tube, inside of the compression cap
- No installation tool required for cap. Finger tighten only.
- The Revolver tool was designed for removing the cap only, not installing them.
- RSX caps are coated with a durable powder coat but PrimoChill still recommend handling with care so you can enjoy the finish for years to come./li>
Make sure to follow external o-ring installation as normal once insert is installed. The insert gives the flexible tubing some rigidity to allow you to install it as if it was PETG.