The aquabus X4 expansion board for aquaero 5 or aquaero 6 devices provides four aquabus connections for additional aquabus devices.
Most aquabus splitter cables are used to connect several aquabus devices to one aquaero - the aquabus X4 expansion board provides four separate aquabus connections and reduces the number of splitter cables required for complex aquabus device combinations. Furthermore, the aquabus X4 expansion board is not simply a splitter: A driver IC on the aquabus X4 board provides a "clean" aquabus signal for each of the four aquabus connections to ensure optimum communication.
Guidelines and notes
- If the aquabus X4 extension is used together with several Calitemp sensors, each Calitemp sensor must be connected to its own aquabus connection on the extension board - several Calitemp sensors must not be connected to a single connection via splitters!
- For optimum performance, connect a similar number of devices to each of the four aquabus connections on the aquabus X4 expansion board
- Do not connect several aquabus X4 expansion boards to one aquaero! Use splitters (part numbers 53063, 53124 or 53231) for additional aquabus devices.
Scope of delivery
- Aaquabus X4 board
- Fixing material
- Aquaero 5 XT/PRO/LT from firmware version 2100 or aquasuite 2018-1
- Aquaero 6 XT/PRO/LT from firmware version 2100 or aquasuite 2018-1
- All aquasuite versions from 2017 require a valid license or activation. A valid license/activation for version 2018 or newer must be available to operate this sensor or can be purchased additionally