EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog is a unique semi-transparent coolant based on a new formula with long-lasting stability and vivid addressable D-RGB reactivity. The coolant carries the essential synergistic corrosion inhibitors and biological inhibitors - thus promoting long and safe operational life for your liquid cooling products and high thermal efficiency.
The key feature of the new coolant formula is the perfect ratio of suspended particles versus the clear coolant basis which gives the coolant the unique ability to disperse light. This will provide the best possible foundation for vivid addressable D-RGB effects inside your liquid cooling system.
The coolant will not sediment after long hours of inactivity of the cooling loop. For the best light dispersion effects of EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog, it's recommended to replace the coolant every 6 months.
The EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog is a complete premix that has the following key characteristics:
- contains corrosion and scale inhibitors
- contains biological growth inhibitors
- good heat transfer characteristics
- color pigments don't leave residue
- high specific heat
- chemically stable
- low viscosity
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or bioaccumulate.
- low electrical conductivity
- biological growth inhibition
- corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
- high quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
- compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
- eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
- 2-year shelf life after bottling
- UV Reactive: Yes
- color: White (Semi-transparent)
- content: 1000 mL