EK-Momentum ROG Strix Z390-I D-RGB is the new Quantum Line monoblock specifically engineered for ROG Strix Z390-I motherboards.
EK® Momentum series monoblocks utilize the 5th generation of the EK® CPU water block cooling engine. It directly cools Intel® 1151 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Like with every EK monoblock, it features high flow design and it can be easily used with the system using a weaker water pump or lower pump speeds. The Momentum monoblock also comes with sophisticated D-RGB (addressable) lightning which connects to a standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB header.
The purest nickel-plated copper available is used for the EK-Momentum cold plate which is precisely machined to a dense micro-fin structure. This cold plate also ensures that the monoblock has better mechanical contact with the IHS of 8th and 9th gen Intel 1151 socket based processors. Top of the monoblock features a CNC machined glass like Acrylic top piece.
This product is compatible with ASUS Aura RGB control software. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the RGB header.
- RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V D G)
- EK-Momentum ROG Strix Z390-I D-RGB Monoblock
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease/pads
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion and scale inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is not recommended as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB(A-RGB) header.