Get Free No Rush Ground Shipping (4-8 days) on orders over $99 within the contiguous US. Use code FREESHIPPING (see exclusions)
The ULTITUBE D5 PRO LEAKSHIELD from Aquacomputer, comes as a combination, consisting of reservoir and leakshield.
The borosilicate glass reservoir, with a diameter of 65mm, has a very high hardness and scratch resistance, as well as very low thermal expansion and excellent chemical and thermal resistance. The base and the lid of the reservoir are made of acetal. In addition, a filter element is integrated in the base, which is easy to clean under running water, for example. The filter also reduces air bubbles.
The ULTITUBE is rounded off with an impressive RGBpx-compatible LED ring, with 13 addressable LEDs. This can be easily connected to the D5 NEXT pump.
With the LEAKSHIELD, the user almost no longer needs to worry about the tightness of his water cooling. Thanks to its negative pressure, the LEAKSHIELD actively protects against leaks. This means that no more coolant leaks out of the system. Of course, it does not protect against major damage, such as torn tubes. The air that enters is then pumped out of the system by the integrated vacuum pump.
Even before the water cooling system is put into operation for the first time, the LEAKSHIELD checks the system for leaks by creating a vacuum. The system is then checked for pressure changes.
It can also simplify filling by drawing the coolant directly from the bottle through a suction line.
- Coolant capacity: approx. 230 ml
- Connection threads: G1/4"
- D5 NEXT Supply voltage: 5V, 12V
- D5 NEXT Maximum power consumption: 65 W (including fan and RGBpx output)
- D5 NEXT Maximum fan output power: 25 watts
- D5 NEXT Maximum pump head: 3.7 m / 370 mbar
- LEAKSHIELD Generated negative pressure: max. -450 mbar
- LEAKSHIELD Supply voltage: 5 V DC via USB
- LEAKSHIELD Current consumption: max. 500 mA
- Dimensions incl. D5 NEXT pump and LEAKSHIELD: approx. 72 x 77 x 227 mm
Scope of delivery:
- One reservoir with integrated pump
- RGBpx compatible LED ring
- RGBpx cable, length 50 cm
- Rubber fixation ring with stainless steel insert
- Two internal USB cables, length approx. 100 cm
- Mounting material
|Titan Rig SKU||03-55-AR-0109-01-ON|
|Free Ground Shipping Eligible (restrictions apply)||Yes|
|Special 2day Shipping Eligible||Yes|
|Lighting||Digital RGB (Addressable)|
|Number of Pumps Supported||1|
|Number of G 1/4" Ports||2|