The kryoM.2 Evo is a PCIe 3.0 x4 adapter for single-ended M.2 / M-Key NGFF PCIe SSDs and is compatible with size 2280.
Outstanding features of the kryoM.2 Evo:
- Large passive cooler for the top of the SSD
- Integrated heat sink for SSD back cooling
- Configurable LED lighting and additional activity indicator
- Silicone sealing protects the SSD from environmental influences and serves as a light guide for the LEDs
- PCIe lanes impedance-controlled for high signal quality, high data rates, avoiding read errors
- PCIe connector with hard gold coating
- Fully gilded PCB
- Vented PCI Bracket for improved incidental airflow
During assembly, the SSD is pressed in between the full-surface passive cooler and the backside cooler with heat-conducting pads and optimally cooled. Both heat sinks are made of aluminum and black anodized. Visible around the exterior edge, a silicone insert protects the SSD from external environmental influences. It is also lit with a warm orange glow. The lighting can alternatively be switched on or off or illuminated when the SSD is active. An additional SSD logo on the rear side of the board (with ATX housings facing up) is backlit when the SSD is active.
All components have been designed for the highest quality: the PCIe contacts are covered with hard gold and the circuit board is completely gold-plated.
Dimensions approx. 128 x 93 x 23 mm including slot screen
SSD is NOT included.
Compatible with M.2 design 2280 (width 22 mm, length 80 mm), height S1 / S2 / S3 (one-sided fitted, maximum component height 1.2 / 1.35 / 1.5 mm, corresponds to a maximum of 2.3 mm incl Circuit board), M Key.