EK-Quantum Vector TUF 3070 D-RGB water block is compatible with ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3070 graphics cards.
The Vector water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as a cooling liquid is channeled right over these critical areas. The water block is in contact with the power stages and inductors of the VRM.
These newly developed water blocks feature optimized flow paths that reduce hydrodynamic instabilities and vortexing (dead spots) inside of them. Additionally, this new design allows the terminal to be screwed directly onto the copper cold plate of the GPU block, making it more rigid and reducing the chances of damaging the water block.
The EK-Quantum Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design, which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, meaning it can be used with weaker water pumps or pumps running on low-speed settings, and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performance when used in any given coolant flow orientation.
The watertight sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-rings, while brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
The aesthetic end-piece is housing the addressable D-RGB LED strip. This water block boasts a total of 8 individually addressable RGB LEDs, and it is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers.
- EK-Quantum Vector TUF RTX 3070 D-RGB series high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- Dimensions: (LxHxW) - 255 x 149 x 20.5mm
- D-RGB cable length: 500mm
- D-RGB LED count: 8
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)