PrimoChill is once again helping performance enthusiasts, case modders, and those in search of the “Next Best” thing in watercooling. PrimoChill Rigid PETG Tube is one step further in the evolution of computer watercooling enabling the user to make the tightest bends and straightest runs without the need of excessive compression fittings and 90 degree angle rotaries. The less your build requires the more time and money you save searching for the right fitting.
Trusted/Experienced Brand. PrimoChill
Superior Strength to Acrylic Tubing
Vivid Colors Available
Proudly MADE IN THE USA
Thicker Wall for Safer Operation
Environmentally Responsible, Safe, and Non Toxic Product
Virgin PETG Material
- Inner Diameter (ID): 1/2in. ±.005
- Outer Diameter (OD): 5/8in. ±.005
- Wall Thickness: 1/16in.
- Length: 30in.
- Pack Size:6
6 pieces of 30 inch PETG tube
PLEASE NOTE: When using a bending insert with PETG, remember it is meant to have a tight fit. If it is loose, the rigid tube will collapse, kink, form air pockets and flat spots when heated. The tighter the fit, the better the result. This process requires patience, but will become easier the more you practice.
The bending insert requires some stretching and lubricating to get it in the rigid tube. Steps to success are below:
1. Stretch the bending insert. Remove any excess that isn’t stretched.
2. Ream the rigid tube with an RFB for best results, (or a hand reamer if that's all you have). This will ensure a clean opening for easier insertion.
3. Lubricate by applying several drops of dish soap or olive oil on the bending insert itself and then place several more drops into the rigid tube.
4. Work the bending insert into the rigid tube. The more you use the insert, the easier this process will become.