The EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB, a custom water cooling reservoir, routing, and pump solution. This “distro plate” is specifically designed to provide an advanced water cooling solution with the strongest pump that can be fitted for the O11D XL chassis by LIAN LI. This waterway is also equipped with a physical flow indicator that gives a nice visual representation of the pump’s speed.
This water distribution plate comes with a powerful yet silent, PWM-controlled D5 pump. The goal was to make a product that has enough power to offer great reliability and outstanding performance with multiple blocks and radiators while keeping the noise down to a minimum.
With the installed front distro plate, it allows for placement of up to 360mm PE radiator in the top, and a 360 XE on the bottom.
Designed to simplify the custom water cooling build process for beginners PC builders who enter the hard tubing water cooling world, the EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB offers an all in one solution that includes pump, reservoir, simple mounting mechanism, and multiple industry standard G1/4″ threaded inlet and outlets. The placement of these inlets and outlets are aligned to fit inline with the PC components in order to minimize the number of bends the user has to make in order to create the loop. Able to support 1 CPU, 2 GPUs, and up to 2 radiators with maximum size of 360 PE in the top and a 360 XE in the bottom.
Engineered to be mounted on the front window of the O11D XL case, the EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB will fit elegantly within the LIAN LI O11D XL chassis. The integrated custom-designed flow indicator impeller is a nice aesthetical touch, but it also serves the purpose of indicating the speed of the pump.
The addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit while anodized black aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The built-in addressable LED strip contains 28 digital LEDs and connects to the motherboard’s 5V header or EK-Loop Connect. It is also compatible with MSI MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC, ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC, ASUS AURA SYNC, and GIGABYTE RGB FUSION 2 software for a coordinated lighting effect.
– Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 215 x 68 x 472mm
– D-RGB LED count: 28
– D-RGB cable length: 500mm
– D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
Pump Motor Technical Specifications:
– Motor: electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal
– Power connector: 4-pin Molex- and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB
- 1x Allen key 2mm
- 1x EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
- 5x Screw M3x8 7991DIN
- 2x Screw M3x6 ISO 7380