The EK-Quantum Reflection Fractal ATX D5 PWM D-RGB is a water cooling reservoir, routing and pump solution made to fit several Fractal Design ATX size cases. This "distro plate" is specifically designed to provide an advanced water cooling solution with a market-leading D5 pump for users who are building custom loop liquid cooling solutions with Fractal Design cases.
Supported Fractal Design cases:
Define 7 XL
Define S2 Vision RGB
The EK-Quantum Reflection Fractal ATX D5 PWM D-RGB offers multiple industry-standard G1/4" threaded inlet and outlets. The placement of these inlets and outlets is perfectly aligned to fit inline with the PC components in order to minimize the number of bends the user has to make in order to create the loop. It is able to support 1 CPU, 2 GPUs, and up to 2 radiators.
Engineered to be mounted next to the motherboard, the EK-Quantum Reflection Fractal ATX D5 PWM can fit elegantly within the supported Fractal Design cases. The built-in addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit while the anodized black aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots.
- Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 133 x 66 x 349mm
- D-RGB LED count: 22
- D-RGB cable length: 500mm
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present