EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 80 D5/DDC Body D-RGB are pumpless stand-alone versions of the Kinetic 80 FLT combo units. This means the customer can attach his already owned DDC or D5 pump allowing for a more affordable upgrade process.
This stand-alone unit does not include a pump!
The unit features standard 120mm and 80mm fan mounting holes for maximum flexibility during the installation. The side of the unit has two more M4 threaded screw holes, 65mm apart, that are also present on the EK-Loop Uni Pump Reservoir Brackets, which are sold separately.
A total of 7 G1/4" ports allow plenty of tube routing options and extra ports for drain/fill valves if you wish to implement them. The reservoir is manufactured of premium quality acrylic material, machined to perfection, while the sealing is performed by a quality EPDM o-ring. Alongside the reservoir is a black anodized aluminum cover under which the Addressable D-RGB LED strip is placed. Proper LED implementation is one of the main focus points of EK so that there are as few visible "LED hotspots" as possible.
Compatible with popular D-RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB header.
- Size (HxWxT): 125 x 120 x 92mm (with the D5 mounting system)
- Size (HxWxT): 125 x 120 x 56mm (with the DDC mounting system)
- D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
- EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 80 D5/DDC Body D-RGB - Plexi
- Mounting mechanism for both D5 and DDC pumps
- 7 × G1/4 Plugs
- 1 × EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)