EK-Momentum ROG Maximus XI Extreme D-RGB is the new Quantum Line monoblock specifically engineered for ROG Maximus XI Extreme motherboards.
EK Momentum series monoblocks utilize the 5th generation of the EK CPU water block cooling engine, further tweaked for performance and optimal coolant flow! This water block directly cools Intel 1151 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Like with every EK monoblock, it features high flow design and it can be easily used with a system using weaker or lower speed pumps.
The purest nickel-plated copper available on the market is used for the EK-Momentum cold plate which is precisely machined to a dense micro-fin structure. This Z390 monoblock also comes with a special cold plate which ensures that the monoblock has better mechanical contact with the IHS of 8th and 9th gen Intel 1151 socket based processors.
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation. The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve stability, performance and prolongs the lifespan of the motherboard.
This product is compatible with ASUS Aura RGB software. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the RGB header.
- EK-Momentum ROG Maximus XI Extreme D-RGB Monoblock
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal pads / grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- To prevent damage to your water block, your coolant must contain anticorrorives ! EK recommends use of EK Cryofuel coolants.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is not recommended as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.