The EK-Loop D-RGB Splitter Cable 3-Way allows users to connect up to three digitally addressable RGB products to a single D-RGB (addressable) motherboard or controller header so that they can synchronize all their D-RGB products.
It features standard 3-pin D-RGB headers and the male-male connector pins are also included in the packaging. The splitter cable can be used with any standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB controller or any of the popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (addressable) header.
Technical and electrical specifications:
- D-RGB connector classic 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- 3-pin D-RGB Source header to three 3-pin D-RGB headers
- Maximum total cable length: 300mm +/- 10mm
- Length of split cables: 135mm +/- 5mm
- Color: Black
- EK-Loop D-RGB Splitter Cable 3-Way
- 3-pin male-male connector (4pcs)