Building on the initial collaboration with the case manufacturer, EK presents a new, D-RGB version of the popular InWin 303 case. The new EK-Classic InWin 303EK D-RGB case features a D-RGB lit distribution plate with an updated design boasting elegant grey accents for a refined look.
The 303 is one of InWin's most popular cases and has been on the market for quite a while now. It is a well-tested, market-proven case with interesting fan and radiator layout options. To top its value, a fully integrated coolant reservoir and pump in the form of a distribution plate are added.
The integrated distro plate offers an easy installation of the tubing and is fitted with multiple industry-standard G1/4" threaded inlets and outlets. The addressable D-RGB LED strip mounted at the side of the distribution plate connects to the motherboard's 5V addressable D-RGB header. It is compatible with all popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers.
The case itself is able to support one CPU and up to two GPUs, and a top-mounted radiator.
The coolant distribution plate is equipped with a small form factor DDC 3.2 pump, capable of delivering coolant flow of up to 1000 liters per hour. The pump is powered via a 12V Molex connector, and the speed of the pump can be adjusted via a standard PWM cable attached to your motherboard or controller
Technical specifications of the case:
- Model name: InWin 303EK
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 215 x 487 x 480 mm
- Color: Black with Gray accents
- Tempered Glass Panel: Yes
- InWin 303EK Distribution Plate with D-RGB: Yes
- Power Supply Compatibility: ATX12V Length up to 200mm
- Motherboard Compatibility: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Maximum GPU Length: 350mm
- Maximum GPU Width: 160mm
Fan and Radiator Compatibility:
- 1 x 120mm Rear Fan / 120mm Radiator
- 3 x 120mm Top Fan / 360mm SE Radiator
- 3 x 120mm Bottom Fan / 360mm SE Radiator
Pump Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 63 x 68 x 55 mm
- Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 18W
- Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
- Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
- Maximum liquid temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, graphite
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- Xylem original model name: DDC-3.25 TPPWM4