This is a value-oriented, high-performance D-RGB liquid cooling kit that comes with many accessories that help with building the loop. With low noise emissions, it is ready to be expanded with a GPU water block, and also enables overclocking and efficient cooling of any mainstream Intel or AMD CPU on the market. Designed for ATX and larger cases, the S kits are a great way to enter the world of custom liquid cooling with a high-performing cooling solution that will easily cool an overclocked CPU and a GPU if you add a block to your custom loop.
The kit brings all the hardware you need to assemble your first custom loop. But, it also brings useful tools to build it - Tube Cutter, Foldable Filling Bottle, 4-in-1 Allen Key, and more! You don't have to worry about compatibility issues, missing something, or being nervous about the right amount of fittings or tube length. Also, this kit can easily be expanded with a GPU block to liquid cool your entire system, but EK recommends adding at least one more 120mm radiator to achieve great temperatures and a silent system. All products in this kit use 3-pin 5V D-RGB headers and are compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers.
Included in the kit is the EK-Classic CPU Water Block 115x/20xx/AM4 D-RGB, a high-end nickel-plated copper CPU water block for modern Intel and AMD processors. It uses addressable RGB LEDs to light up your CPU area. It features a classic, market-proven design that will perfectly fit the needs of core enthusiasts and demanding users as well. The tool-less mounting system makes the installation process a breeze even for beginners. This block comes with a pre-installed Intel mounting system while the AMD AM4 mounting system is in the packaging and needs to be installed if needed.
EK-CoolStream Classic SE 240 radiator - it gives this kit its name - the 28mm thick design allows for utilization even in the space-constrained cases while allowing great cooling potential due to the high-performance core engine. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across the entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low and high airflow operation.
The majority of components have been pre-assembled resulting in a quick and painless installation procedure. Once installed, this kit is a full custom loop solution. It can be upgraded with additional water blocks and components, such as additional radiators or GPU blocks.
EK-KIT Classic D-RGB S240 water cooling kit includes:
- Universal CPU water block: EK-Classic CPU Water Block 115x/20xx/AM4 D-RGB (incl. thermal paste)
- Radiator: EK-CoolStream Classic SE 240 (Slim Dual)
- Radiator size: 273 x 120 x 27mm (L x W x H)
- Radiator fan: EK-Vardar S 120ER D-RGB (500-2200rpm) (2pcs)
- Water pump-reservoir combo: EK-Classic Pump Reservoir 160 SPC PWM D-RGB (incl. pump)
- Tubing: EK-DuraClear 9,5/12,7mm (3/8'' - 1/2'') (2 meters)
- Compression fittings: EK-STC Classic 10/13 (3/8'' - 1/2'') - G1/4 Black Nickel (8 pcs)
- Angled adapter: EK-AF Classic Angled 90 degree - Black Nickel (2pcs)
- Coolant concentrate: EK-CryoFuel Clear rev.2 (100mL; mix with 900mL for distilled water for 1L of coolant)
- Pump/Reservoir Combo mounting: EK-Loop UNI Pump Bracket - 120mm
- EK-RES X3 - Holder 60mm
- Y-cable splitter: EK-Cable Y-Splitter 3-Fan PWM (10cm)
- EK-Cable Pump testing adapter
- ATX Bridging Plug
- D-RGB 6-Way Splitter Cable
- EK-Loop Multi Allen Key
- EK-Loop Soft Tube Cutter
- Foldable Filling Bottle
This water cooling kit is compatible with the following CPU sockets:
- Intel LGA-1200
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- Intel LGA-2066
- AMD Socket AM4