The HDM2280-PA is Barrow's new M.2 SSD hard drive cold head, which uses a fully transparent acrylic cover and a copper-plated chassis, and a back clip made of a thermally conductive aluminum alloy to improve heat dissipation on the back of the SSD. The cold head supports 2280 and 22110 M.2/SATA SSDs with standard thermal pads and mounting screws. Water cooling can achieve a much better cooling effect than air cooling (but it also needs to bear the risk of water cooling itself).
1. Can be double-sided auxiliary cooling the hard drive
2. Applicable to 2280/22110 size M2 hard drive
3. Use the accessory screws to install the cool head, do not change at will, so as not to damage the hardware
4. Use a silicone gasket to cover the back of the hard drive to prevent short circuit damage from hardware to hardware
5. The hard drive and lighting effects on the path are for display purposes only. the standard does not include hard drive and light beads. if necessary, to purchase separately.
LTPB-Q1 Series Cold head cover is made of pure copper, POM, PMMA and other materials and stainless steel liner combination, (Mirror Edition with more perfect mirror reflection effect) variety of color schemes available, the shape of the mesh liner plate structure is removable, replaceable liner wonderful accessory Barrow other topics in the series of products. Cold head bottom with 58 * 58MM large copper plate precision CNC machining, 0.3MM intensive micro waterways, providing superior thermal performance, nickel plated, made of pure mirror-polishing process.